Pay attention right here or wherever you get your podcasts.
Hey, and welcome again to Equity, the podcast in regards to the enterprise of startups, the place we unpack the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
Our Monday present covers the newest in tech information from the weekend and what’s making headlines early within the week. Right here’s the rundown from this morning!
- Shares are up around the globe in the present day, however the true story in equities will come from earnings season. This week, we’ll hear from AMD, Uber, Pinterest, Shopify, PayPal, Block, Apple, Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Coinbase and Cloudflare. It’s so much.
- In Crypto Land, issues are muted, however it seems that the Coinbase-SEC lawsuit had a bit more going on than was initially evident.
- Tiger has exited Flipkart, promoting its remaining stake to Walmart for $1.4 billion. The funding agency did nicely on its Flipkart funding.
- Constancy has cut the value of its funding in Gupshup, however has marked up its investments in Reddit, Discord and X just a little. So the information just isn’t all dangerous.
- Twitter’s rebrand is a go on the App Store, and the platform has a brand new tagline that we alluded to in in the present day’s title. In the meantime, Shein and Temu are fighting for international domination of the fast-fashion market.
Whew! What a begin to the week, yeah?
For episode transcripts and extra, head to Equity’s Simplecast website.
Fairness drops at 7 a.m. PT each Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts. TechCrunch additionally has a great show on crypto, a show that interviews founders and extra!